What is virtualisation?
Virtualisation is a proven software technology that makes it possible to run multiple operating systems and applications on the same server at the same time. It’s transforming the IT landscape and fundamentally changing the way that people utilise technology.
Looking to discuss ? Call us today!
Benefits of Virtualisation
Virtualisation can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate.
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Deliver high application availability.
- Minimise or eliminate downtime.
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Speed and simplify application and resource provisioning.
- Support business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Enable centralised management.
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Center.
VMware’s industry-leading platform supports all levels of virtualisation, from desktop and server virtualisation to a full-fledged Software-Defined Data Center.